PROPHET has released “Rayman Origins” for PC. It is a platform game developed and published by Ubisoft. Awesome art style,classic,fun Rayman gameplay,and great soundtrack. One of the best platformers I have played for years, overall,it’s a great game.
Description: Rayman Origins is a comic adventure set in a lush 2D world brimming with unexpected secrets and outlandish enemies. The Glade of Dreams is overrun by the “nefurrious” Darktoons. The Fairy Council seeks Rayman’s help to save the day. Rayman receives the aid of his best friend Globox as well as two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together the world’s most hilarious team of heroes sets out to restore peace to the Glade before their beloved home is destroyed. Rayman Origins supports four-player jump-in-and-jump-out co-op gameplay. The game offers a massive universe to explore, with more than 100 characters, 12 unique worlds, and more than 60 levels of platforming gameplay designed for all ages and play styles. Unlock new abilities and moves as you progress through the game. All members of your team will discover new unique abilities, including swimming, diving, slapping, and the sensational “HarilyCopter.
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay – Play on the same screen as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies.
- A Massive Universe to Explore – Rayman Origins includes over 100 characters, 12 unique worlds and over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles.
- Crazy Moves & Gameplay: Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving, slapping and the sensational “HairlyCopter.”
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes A possessed, mountainous golem. An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant. Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend – Discover the roots of Rayman by encountering classic characters & collecting and assembling pieces of the Glade’s history to reveal the truth behind Rayman’s origins.
Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier