Zero-G - ETHERA Cinematic Vocal Instrument KONTAKT | 2.06 Gb
ETHERA is a stunning new cinematic vocal instrument that combines amazing vocal samples, incredible simplicity and a high degree of playability all packed into a beautiful Kontakt interface for total ease-of use and ultimate sound manipulation.
The Phrases section includes 45 patches ranging in styles from Epic, Fantasy, Celtic, Operatic, Tribal and World and even EDM and soul. These can be mixed and combined and using the two Off-Set controls you can change the starting points of the samples using the waveform display. This allows you to create new phrases and to personalise the existing phrases. These phrases can be manipulated in many ways by the GUI controls including time-stretching or syncing to your host application.
The Pads section contains several beautiful vocal pads that immediately add emotion or grandeur to your compositions. The Legato section offers the ability to ‘play’ the voice of Ethera using ‘ohs’ and ‘ahs’ in sustained or staccato modes and features Attack, Legato Speed, Release, Vibrato, Pan and Volume controls.Furthermore there is an additional folder called ETHERA EXTRA with awesome extra sounds such as virtual legato patches, sustains & pads. Ethera also comes fully equipped with a complete FX section that includes chorus, flanger and phaser, compressor, EQ, filter, convolution reverb, overdrive, delay, amp simulator and cabinet simulator.
• Over 2.5Gb of 24bit 48 KHz compressed Kontakt .ncw format Samples
• GUI With Easy Controls & Fully Automated Midi Controllers
• ‘Oh’ & ‘Ah’ True Legato and Staccato Patches
• Fully Equipped Fx Rack
• Great Virtual Legato Patches
• Attack And Release Sample Time & Volume Control
• Natural Vibrato (Using Mod Wheel) & Vibrato Rate Control
• Double-Track Performance
• Phrases & Songs with 2 Sync Modes & Legato Mode
• Ahh, Ohh, Mmm, Vocal Sound Sustain Patches
• Pad Mode
• Two Sample Off-Set Start Controls On All Phrases
• Legato Speed Control
• 4 Cycling Sustain Round Robins on all samples
• Waveform Display on phrases & Legato patches
• The Unique Voice of Highly Acclaimed Vocalist “ Clara Sorace”