FileRecovery 2013 Enterprise 220.127.116.11 Portable | 9.5 Mb
FILERECOVERY is a safe and affordable do it yourself data and file recovery solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices. FILERECOVERY recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
The program allows you to recover information:
• Of the lost or deleted partitions.
• After system failures.
• After a virus attack.
• Lost due to incorrect installation.
• Remote from the personal computer and the network environment.
• In case of any damage to the logical drives.
• In case of damage of the logical data structure (accidental formatting, the failure of the file system).
• Start the unit of analysis for the detection of bad blocks
• See different amounts of disk
• Get detailed information on use of blocks
• Get detailed information and analysis of information on the disk
• To create an image - write the disc image file. Well, when a disk failure, must be restored, or back in operation.
• Restoration of the image, - writes the current image file to the selected drive.
• Copy a disc - copy the selected drive directly to another target disk. Perfectly suitable for copying large hard drives.
Viewing drives (Hex viewer)
• Preview of the selected disk in a hex editor and manually search for data. Select this option to view the selected contents of the disc with a hex viewer. This allows you to search the disk, Allen models.
• This function allows the user to view and restore items from the selected database e-mail to show existing and deleted messages to print or save / restore on the hard disk. Supported e-mail clients include Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.