Check out Movavi Video Editor for Mac - it takes only a few minutes to master. Movavi’s movie maker for Mac has everything you need for quick and efficient home movie editing and photo slideshow creation. Just import your videos and photos into the program, magically improve video quality, apply filters, add titles, animated fades and music - and you’re good to go! Simple controls and an intuitive interface guarantee a short learning curve and tons of creative fun.
- Edit video on a timeline
- Improve quality, add music, titles and fades
- Apply creative effects
- Save clips in most popular formats
- Create unforgettable video with stylish filters like Pop-art, Flying objects and Old Movie
- Experiment with Chroma Key and Picture-in-Picture
- Fix brightness, contrast and white balance problems with a single click!
- Add photos and set slide duration
- Add a jingle to match
- Save slideshows in AVI and other popular formats
- Trim and crop fragments, cut footage into parts, delete unnecessary segments. Rotate the frame and adjust the volume.
- Choose from 90+ animated transitions for videos and still images. Select just one fade or choose different ones to connect individual clips.
- Improve image quality automatically with Magic Enhance or manually adjust brightness, contrast and other parameters of your videos.
The movie editor gives you seamless sound management. Edit audio files on the timeline.
Add creative titles with or without animation. Choose title styles and backgrounds to fit your movie. Link captions to video clips.
Save your movie in any video format compatible with Mac OS X: AVI, MPEG-4, MOV and many more.
Prepare your project for upload to YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, and other video hosting services using the dedicated presets group.
Export your video for viewing on Apple, Android, BlackBerry and other mobile devices using handy presets.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 +
Home Page - http://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/