《行尸走肉》不再以Rick Grimes为主角，走“与家人团聚”的任务路线，游戏故事将会追随一位由警方监护之下无奈与丧尸遭遇而得以逃脱的犯人——Lee Everett。Everett的伙伴是一位七岁小萝莉Clementine，据Telltale透露，这位小萝莉将在旅途上扮演类似于Everett的道德指引人。和原著中的Rick Grimes一路杀出Atlanta不同，游戏里的主角将反其道而行，一路杀进去，所以在某些地方或者关键时刻，他们应该会与电视剧中的角色例如Lilly和Glenn碰面。
Scene group COLLATERAL has released “The Walking Dead A Telltale Games Series” for PS3. It is an episodic point-and-click adventure role-playing video game, the game was developed by Telltale Games and has consists of five episodes.
Description: The living will have to survive amongst the dead in this game based on The Walking Dead, the widely acclaimed comic book series and television series. Across five dark and emotional episodes of gameplay, every decision and action you take can result in the entire story of the game changing around you.
Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning series
- Multiple awards including Editor’s Choice and Best of E3
- Game includes all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead series
- A tailored experience based on the decisions you make with a horrific moral dilemmas test you at every turn
- Unique visuals inspired by the comic book series
Publisher: Telltale Games
Developer: Telltale Games