CoinManage 2013 13.x | 82.2 MB
CoinManage 2013 is a coin collecting software. Save countless hours of dull data entry by selecting from our comprehensive database of over 24,000+ coins from the USA, UK & Canada. How Much is Your Collection Worth? Find out now with our accurate & up-to-date values. Includes PCGS values for certified coins & a separate values database for non-certified coins.
- Great for bullion coins such as American Eagles, download the latest Gold, Silver and Platinum spot prices directly from the Internet. Automatically update your bullion coin values.
- CoinManage ships with numerous useful reports and includes a fully integrated report designer. Create reports, labels, charts and print or export to a variety of formats, including PDF, Excel and HTML.
- All USA Coins are cross-referenced to the industry standard PCGS numbering system. View PCGS CoinFacts or population reports for all your US coins. (Requires subscription to the PCGS CoinFacts)
- Links directly to the new PCGS Photograde™ Online coin grading guide.
- Keep current with our automated program update feature. You will be able to instantly download and install the latest CoinManage program updates, values and reports.
- Enter your PCGS slabbed coins by simply scanning the barcode or entering the Certification Number. CoinManage will lookup and automatically enter the coin variety, grade, serial number as well as current PCGS value for the coin! (Barcode scanner is not included with CoinManage)
- Pictures of each type to help you identify the coins you own. Individual pictures for sets and major design changes within a type. Over 3000 images in all.
- New bar code feature lets you track your certified coins (PCGS, NGC, etc..). Retrieve data related to a certified coin by simply scanning the bar code on the coin slab using your bar code scanner.
- Attach up to 4 of your images to each coin record. supports JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PNG images.
- Each record contains over 30 information fields. Keep track of defects, Purchase and Selling info, etc.
- Types & Varieties Manager allows you to add data for Countries or Varieties not present in the program database.
- Store Internet and Contact Information for Customers, Dealers and Grading Services. Easy One-Click viewing of all coins bought or sold from a particular Dealer/Customer.
- Store an unlimited number of file or URL attachments with each record.
- Needed to Complete feature. Instantly see which coins you need to complete a particular type. Print the list if you like.
- Keep your data safe with our new fully-automated backup & restore feature. You can also password protect your data.
Find Coins on eBay™
Simply select the coin varieties you are looking for and press the F8 key (F9 for Completed Items). CoinManage will show eBay™ listings for the selected coins.
- Built-in intelligence will filter out unwanted varieties. For example, a search for a 1911 Lincoln Cent will NOT clutter your results with 1911-D or 1911-S Lincoln Cent auctions.
- Find bargains by be able to perform highly targeted auction searches faster than your bidding competitors.
- Quickly & Accurately research recent selling prices for the coins you are interested in.
Store Images for each Item
- Attach up to 4 of your images to each coin entered
- Scan images from within CoinManage using your scanner or digital camera.
- Load images from graphic files or paste them in directly from the clipboard.
- All major graphics formats are supported (JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP, etc...).
It is an Encyclopedia of Coin Collecting Web-Sites
CoinManage contains an extensive library of over 4,000 Numismatic links, which may include:
- Type-specific grading guides.
- Additional pricing information.
- Auction results.
- Relevant Numismatic articles.
Informative, Great-Looking Reports
- CoinManage ships with numerous reports, including the Coin Checklist & Coins Owned reports.
- Export reports to PDF, Excel, HTML and more formats.
Create your own Reports & Labels
- You have complete control of how your reports look and what information is contained
- Create graphs, include images. Group your reports by vendor, type and more.
- Show financial summaries for coin types, collections, etc..
- Create and print labels of any size with any information, including images of the coin or barcodes.
View your Coin Collection in many different ways
- View all your Coins from a particular year
- All coins bought from a particular Dealer.
- Create custom Queries which you can execute with a simple click.
- View Purchases & Sales grouped by Month/Year.
- View your coins grouped by Mint Mark, Grade and Grading Service used.
- Create and maintain a Sell List.
- Store contact information for your favorite Dealers & Customers.
Export your Data
- Export your data to an Excel spreadsheet for further number crunching.
- Export to HTML, PDF, XML and more.
Keep Track of Bullion Coins
- Automatically retrieve bullion spot prices from the Internet.
- Recalculate your Bullion coin values based on the latest spot prices.
- Great for finding the current values of American Eagles and other bullion coins you own.
- Listings for the most common bullion coins from around the world, including Krugerrands, Gold Maple Leafs, etc..
- Allows entry of gold bars.
Easily add new coins to the CoinManage database.
- Do you have coins from Countries not in the CoinManage Database?
- Easily add new coin data and images
- We used it ourselves to add all coin and images the program database.