PitStop Pro是Adobe Acrobat的一款插件，可以：
为什么选择 PitStop Pro？
PDF文件处理常令人十分痛苦。您的客户无法按预期交付，他们的输出未能依照您的要求，很多时候，即便Adobe Acrobat并不支持，您也常常需要编辑PDF文件。PitStop Pro是Adobe Acrobat的一款插件，能够帮助解决您的问题。使用PitStop Pro，PDF的检查和编辑从此轻而易举！
Your pocket knife for PDF preflight & editing! As a publishing professional, you know that PDF files can be troublesome to work with.They are not generated as expected, do not output as expected and more often than not you have to edit the PDF even though Adobe Acrobat does not support it. PitStop Pro now brings you a plug-in for Adobe Acrobat that offers the solution to those problems. From now on editing a PDF will be a piece of cake!
PitStop Pro comes with an impressive array of PDF editing tools:
- Edit text, images and line-art
- Embed missing fonts, even if you don't have the font
- Fixing last-minute problems is now a mere matter of seconds. Even when the problem is more complicated or production oriented, PitStop Pro still has the right tool for the job.
- Imagine being able to apply a template with correct trim and bleed boxes to a PDF document while at the same time inserting the printer marks you want.
- PitStop Pro was developed specifically for use in a demanding, deadline-driven professional publishing environment. It won't let you down when a deadline looms and you have to fix things quickly and efficiently.
- The built-in industry-standard PDF preflight engine checks all aspects of your PDF files to detect missing or corrupt fonts, incorrect colors, objects without bleed and much more…
- It supports standards such as PDF/X, the Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications and the profiles created by your user association, publisher or printer. You can generate a full preflight report that lists all problems found in your files or you can choose to use the navigator to pinpoint the exact error object. The navigator can often even fix the problems for you.
Global changes to the rescue
When working with long documents or to fix problems across a number of pages in a PDF file, global changes come to the rescue. Each global change can be customized to do exactly what you need and accomplishes changes automatically across a complete PDF file.
- Apply stamps
- Insert cover pages
- Renumber pages
- Convert all colors
PitStop Pro 12 introduces Smart Preflight & Correction - a more accurate and flexible way of preflighting and correcting PDF files to their specific production requirements.
Accurate detailed preflight information
When it's important to know for sure that a particular PDF file has been preflighted and by whom, the open, standards-based Certified PDF technology embedded in PitStop Pro comes in handy.
It embeds the results of the preflight in the actual PDF file and certifies the file with a standard digital signature. Never doubt the quality of the files you receive or waste time unnecessarily preflighting incoming files again.
In short, whatever problems you may face with troublesome PDF files, PitStop Pro preflight software helps you fix them quickly and efficiently without ever leaving Adobe Acrobat.
PitStop Pro System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business or Ultimate Edition - SP1 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 anniversary edition (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- RAM (minimum) 512 MB
- RAM (recommended) 2 GB
- Screen resolution (minimum)1024*768
- Screen resolution (recommended) 1280*1024
- Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Only with Adobe Acrobat X and XI
- Mac OS® X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS® X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS® X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS® X 10.12 (Sierra)
HomePage - http://www.enfocus.com