SOFiSTiK 2016 R2 SP 2016-5 | 2.0 Gb
SOFiSTiK, a leading software developer for calculation, design and construction of construction projects worldwide, has released updated current version FEA software for civil and structural engineering modeling, analysis, design, and detailing.
SOFiSTiK is one of the most complete FE packages and covers almost all structural engineering disciplines: building, bridges, foundation, tunneling, membranes, lightweight, dynamics. Design code checks can be performed for 18 international codes.
FEA suite (SOFiSTiK) includes the following programs:
- Sofistik Structural Desktop - SSD (main user interface that helps the user control various modules)
- CADINP (text editor and script language to define parametric input)
- SOFIPLUS (standard pre-processor based on AutoCAD)
- ASE (3D finite element analysis)
- STAR (3D frame analysis)
- SlabDesigner PRO (analysis of slabs, walls, frames and grillages)
- TALPA (linear and nonlinear plain strain/stress analysis)
- HASE (soil-structure interaction)
- PFAHL (analysis of pile foundations)
- HYDRA (analysis of potential problems)
- PHYSICA (multiphysical code for computation fluid dynamics that can be used for dynamic wind analysis of bridges and buildings)
Version 2016 Service Pack 2016-5: HERE
About SOFiSTiK AG
SOFiSTiK is Europe's leading software developer for calculation, design and construction of construction projects worldwide. SOFiSTiK AG is one of the leading software developer for finite elements in the construction industry, as well as suitable design software based on AutoCAD and Revit platforms. Together with the subsidiary BiMOTiON GmbH we enhance our services in the area of 3D planning and BIM.
Version: 2016 R2 SP 2016-5
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.sofistik.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 2.0 Gb