SpyHunter is a powerful, highly effective malware remediation tool designed to assist the average computer user in detecting and removing malicious threats from their PC. SpyHunter has the ability to detect and remove rootkits, which are used to stealth install ransomware, rogue anti-spyware programs and other security threats.
Rootkits use hidden and encrypted files and folders to avoid detection by traditional security software. SpyHunter’s newly integrated advanced rootkit detection technology allows it to perform an instant rootkit scan and promptly display a message upon detection. SpyHunter will then ask the user to reboot the computer and will remove the rootkit during the reboot process.
In order to remove rootkits completely, Windows must be stopped upon boot because rootkits utilize other files that load and run with Windows. Therefore, to prevent rootkits from regenerating on a user’s computer, we’ve incorporated a customized OS into SpyHunter that allows your system to be booted without Windows so that the rootkit may be removed from your computer.
If SpyHunter is not able to automatically remove a malware object, the Spyware HelpDesk, an interactive feature integrated into SpyHunter, allows our technicians to remotely analyze your machine and directly deliver a custom fix to specific malware problems that may be unique to your computer.
How Can SpyHunter Benefit You?
SpyHunter delivers the latest malware remediation features, powerful anti-rootkit technology, tailor-made malware fixes and other key features.
Malware Detection & Removal
Detect and remove spyware, ransomware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
The integrated SpyHunter Compact OS aids in the removal of rootkits and other stubborn malware infections.
The exclusions feature allows you to exclude certain programs from being detected in future SpyHunter scans.
Latest Malware Definition Updates
Daily malware definition updates ensure detection and removal of the latest malware threats.
Easy to use interface with intelligent automatic updates.
Custom Malware Fixes
Custom malware fixes specific to your computer’s spyware problems. SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk creates a diagnostic report that is analyzed by our technicians, and an automated custom fix generated from the report is sent back to you via SpyHunter.
- Seamless setup and user-friendly environment
- First run processes
- Backup and restore capabilities and create an exclusion list
- Configure multiple settings and schedule scans
New improvements the Options panel as follow:
- Automatically check for updates
- Automatically download and install definition updates
- Start SpyHunter Security Suite on Boot
- Start SpyHunter Scan on Boot
- Minimize Security Suite on startup
Operating Systems Supported:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home/Professional/Enterprise/Education (32-bit and 64-bit)
Home Page - https://www.enigmasoftware.com