ContextCapture Editor version 10.00.00.01 | 1.7 Gb
Acute3D, a Bentley Systems company, pleased to announce the release of ContextCapture Editor, a 3D CAD based on PowerDraft that allows you to leverage reality meshes, terrain models, and point clouds made of billions of points and triangles for use in information modeling workflows.
Take advantage of ContextCapture Editor, a module included with ContextCapture and ContextCapture Center.
This powerful tool can be used to extract features from both point clouds and reality meshes, extract ground models and ortho images from reality meshes, and extract ground models and classify ground points from point clouds. You can extract terrain model from reality meshes or point clouds to deliver data compliant with legacy tools and workflows.
Key Reality Modeling Workflow Features:
- Mesh Retouching – Enable productivity of higher quality meshes gain with limited clicks and better ergonomic and provides greater scalability
- Generate Cross Sections with Reality Meshes – Enable easy analysis of 3D Reality Mesh through x-sections and to simplify 3D modeling and feature extraction to do measurements in x-sections
- Extract Terrain Model from Reality Meshes or Point Clouds – Automatic extraction of Terrain points from a point cloud or a Reality Mesh as Classified Point Clouds and/or TIN file
Breaklines Extraction from Reality Mesh – Enable the creation of breaklines for better terrain model definition
- Orthophoto Generation on Any Axis – Create highly portable/ interoperable deliverables and produce vertical orthoimages to be draped on terrain model and consumed in design workflows
- Real-Time Mesh Classification – Allows access to business information about assets in a 3D realistic environment
ContextCapture Editor integrates Reality modeling data and engineering data to produce deliverables as i-models, 3D PDF and Ortho Images in any direction.
Acute3D, a Bentley Systems company, develops and sells ContextCapture, a new solution developed on the basis of the former Smart3DCapture technology, a software solution allowing to produce high resolution 3D models from simple photographs, without any human intervention.
The principle of ContextCapture is to analyze several photographs of a static subject, taken from different viewpoints, and to automatically detect pixels corresponding to a same physical point. From many such correspondences, relative orientations of photos and accurate 3D shape of the scene can be inferred.
ContextCapture solves this problem with cutting edge photogrammetry, computer vision and computational geometry algorithms fulfilling industrial-quality requirements in terms of precision, scalability, efficiency, usage, robustness and interoperability
Product: ContextCapture Editor
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.acute3d.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 1.7 Gb