Turn paper, images or PDF into editable text. Never retype any text again! Readiris 14 converts your paper, images or PDF files into editable digital text. New OCR engine, faster than ever! Create searchable PDF files. Convert standard document images & PDF files into a fully indexed, keyword-retrievable PDF document.
New formats with the best compression! Access your documents anywhere. Automatically upload your documents to your favorite Cloud hosting service and access it anywhere you are. New Cloud connectors! Scan your documents from any scanner. Import your paper documents from any scanner using Readiris 14's embedded scanning wizard.
- New OCR Engine: faster & more accurate than ever! - New -
- Scan to the Cloud: Dropbox, Evernote, Google docs, Box.net(1) - New -
- Multi-core CPU and multitasks support - New -
- New user-friendly interface* (Office 2010 look) - New -
- Extended OCR languages (Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, Arabic(2), Japanese,...) - New -
- Scan to DMS : SharePoint and Therefore(3) (Readiris 14 Corporate only) - New -
- Extended export formats (Word 2010, Excel 2010,...) - New -
- Linearized PDF files creation - New -
- “Right click conversion” to convert your documents in a click - New -
- Interface languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, German, Arabic, Danish, Finish, Hungarian, Norweigian, Portuguese PT, Portuguese BR, Romanian, Swedish, Ukranian, Bulgarian, Catalan , Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Turkish.
- Supported OCR languages: Afaan Oromo, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Asturian, Aymara, Azeri (Latin), Balinese, Basque, Bemba, Bikol, Bislama, Bosnian (Cyrillic), Bosnian (Latin), Brazilian, Breton, Bulgarian, Bulgarian-English, Byelorussian, Byelorussian-English, Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (USA), Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Farsi, Fijian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, German (Switzerland), Greek, Greek-English, Greenlandic, Haitian Creole, Hani, Hebrew, Hiligaynon, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ido, Ilocano, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kapampangan, Kazakh, Kicongo, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luba, Luxemburg, Macedonian, Macedonian-English, Madurese, Malagasy, Malay, Manx (Gaelic), Maori, Mayan, Mexican, Minangkabau, Moldovan, Mongolian (Cyrillic), Nahuatl, Norwegian, Numeric, Nyanja, Nynorsk, Occitan, Papiamento, Pidgin English (Nigeria), Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rhaeto-Roman, Romanian, Run di, Russian, Russian-English, Samoan, Sardinian, Scottish (Gaelic), Serbian, Serbian (Latin), Serbian-English, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tatar (Latin), Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tonga, Tswana, Turkish, Turkmen (Latin), Ukrainian, Ukrainian-English, Uzbek, Waray, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Zapotec, Zulu.
Compatible with Mac OS®X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion (earlier versions not supported!).
A Mac® computer with a Intel® processor. Minimum 220MB of available hard disk space. 512MB RAM (1GB recommended).