Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Successful product managers use advanced goal setting and tracking techniques inside analytics systems like Google Analytics to best understand how users interact with their products and boost conversions. This course teaches these advanced techniques and is designed for the product manager with basic analytics experience. You'll review the methods for setting up and accessing goal reporting, move quickly past simple tasks like measuring the quantity of people who complete a particular task before diving deep into results-oriented techniques like goal segmenting, custom reporting, and high impact methods for integrating goals into UX analytics reports. To get the most out of the course, learners should first view the O'Reilly video series "Using Analytics to Inform Product Design."
* Pick up the skill set that reveals meaningful insights as to how users interact with your products
* Learn what goals are, how to set them up, and where to access these goals in Google Analytics
* Understand how to use segments and goals-based segments to understand users and create goals
* Explore effective ways to measure goal completions by device, browser size, time of day, and more
* Master the ability to share data with stakeholders through custom reports and dashboards
* Boost your Google Analytics expertise from basic to advanced
Matthew Edgar is a partner at Colorado based Elementive, a consulting firm specializing in web analytics, CRO, UX, and technical SEO. Author of the O'Reilly video series "Using Analytics to Inform Product Design" and the book Elements of a Successful Website, Matthew is Google Analytics certified and has worked in the web performance analytics field since 2001. He holds a Master's in Applied Science, Information, Communication and Technology from the University of Denver.