Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Last updated 5/2018
Become a master of the most popular AWS service - Amazon EC2, including classic and application load balancers.
What Will I Learn?
You'll be able to configure all elements of an EC2 instance
You'll be able to select the perfect EC2 instance size and type for your application
You'll be able to decide the right EC2 purchase option for your application
You'll be able to administer and troubleshoot a fleet of EC2 instances
A computer with a browser
An AWS account
No Linux / programming knowledge needed
Desire to learn new technology and develop your skills
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers.
With 47 lectures and over 6.5 hours of on-demand content, this is the most comprehensive course on Amazon EC2 on Udemy.
This course will teach you everything about Amazon EC2 and Elastic Load Balancers.
You'll get lifetime access to all videos, with a 30-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee, and a certificate of completion!
Watch this course:
to move from being a beginner to an expert at Amazon EC2
to add a valuable skill to your Resume
to improve your prospects at getting a better project at your office, and even landing a better job
features hands-on lab exercises for every topic
contains links to articles and code samples
does not require you to have any programming or Linux knowledge
features an instructor who quickly responds to every question and feels great about your success!
The course also features 11 lectures for free preview, so you can get started right now.
In this course, you'll learn the following topics in depth:
* AWS Regions and Availability Zones - the fundamental blocks of Amazon Web Services
* Amazon Machine Image (AMI) - golden images used to create EC2 Instances
* EC2 Instance Sizes and Types - different combinations of storage, CPU and memory for EC2 Instances
* EC2 Purchasing Options - Reserved / On-demand / Scheduled / Spot - choose the one that meets your application demands
* How to launch Windows and Linux Instances
* How to connect to your instance from Windows and Linux computers
* Monitoring EC2 instances
* Security Groups - virtual firewalls for EC2 Instances
* EBS Volumes and Snapshots - block storage (virtual hard drives) for EC2 Instances
* Deep dive of T2 Instances - the most popular EC2 Instance type
* EC2 Key Pairs - can't connect to EC2 instance without these!
* Elastic IP Address - static IP addresses for EC2 Instances
* Elastic Network Interfaces - virtual network interfaces for EC2 Instances (like Ethernet cards on physical computers)
* Placement Groups - a logical grouping for EC2 Instances
* EC2 Instance Metadata - data about EC2 Instances
* Concept of Elastic Load Balancers - improve the availability of your web applications
* Classic Load Balancers - simple load balancer, can be setup and made live in minutes
* Application Load Balancers - intelligent next-generation load balancer for EC2 Instances
I'm confident this course will meet and exceed your expectations, I'll see you on the inside!
Who is the target audience?
Students interested to master EC2 - the most popular AWS service
Students who'd like to understand the components of EC2
Students who'd like to architect an AWS EC2 solution
Students interested in learning cloud computing concepts
Students who want to take their career to the next level