PDF Stamp is a perfect tool that lets you add images, texts, and Line watermark to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents. With PDF Stamp, you can create, edit and manage the text, image, line watermark. Text watermark support static and dynamic text, with dynamic text, you can use PDF file name, metadata information, and date time as the watermark.
Image watermark supports almost all of image formats includes TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG2000, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF etc. You can create watermark using company logos, letter header, signatures, product pictures or any artwork in image formats.
PDF Stamp is able to add links and notes. These processes can be realized in a determined number of pages with precise control over the size and position, the stamped text and/or images become a permanent part of each PDF document.
The interface of PDF Stamp has been designed to be user-friendly and can be easily operated by anyone. All a user needs to do is click on the menu and all the options of the program are available to you. All conversions can be done easily and smoothly.
- Support text, image, graphics(Line), PDF watermark
- Support image stamps with various image formats (eg. TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG2000, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMFimage formats)
- Support text watermark with macro (dynamic text)
- Support create dynamic Datetime watermark
- Support watermark to any position in the page, includes header, center and footer
- Stamp pages using the standard Base 13 Fonts and Windows System Fonts.
- Support Font Style, Font Size, Text Modes (outline), Font Color.
- Stamp can be placed in the exact vertical center of a page.
- Enabling you to easily position the stamp in any location on the page
- Stamp on Top of or Underneath the original PDF document page contents
- Rotate watermark in any angle.
- Specify start and ending page numbers (page range) to be added watermarks
- Text watermark support static and dynamic text, with dynamic text, you can use PDF file name, metadata information, and date time as the watermark.
- Supports multiple line text stamps within one stamp item
- Image size can be increased or decreased. No need to adjust the image size in another application before the stamp
- Wrap text to a new line if it would otherwise be too long to fit in its margined area
- Supports links (web links, page link).
- Justification (when multi text)- Left, right, or center
- Previewing stamps in the PDF Stamp GUI version
- Support the encrypted PDF file.
- Support add folder to searching for PDF files.
- Easy to use, user friendly graphical interface.
- Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed.
- Convert without any software support.
- Support Batch convert.
- Support drag and drop files.
- Fast speed conversion.
OS : Microsoft® Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.opoosoft.com/