Description: Eleusis is a 3d first-person adventure game for Windows developed by Nocturnal Works. It takes place in a seemingly abandoned village in Greece where the player character, while trying to seek refuge, finds himself in the center of a whirlwind of mysterious events. As the plot unfolds he finds clues that indicate that the village is a nest of a cult which plans to revive a dark force through an ancient ritual and harness its power. The player character faces the challenge of unlocking the forgotten knowledge of the ancient mysteries in order to stop the cult from accomplishing their goal. It is an exploration based adventure game where the player is called to solve the mystery by finding clues and reading various texts based on actual history, mythology and technology of ancient Greece
- High detailed realistic graphics with DX11 Tessellation support.
- Explore open environment with realistic physics in the Greek countryside.
- Use stealth tactics and agility to survive.
- Use physics-based objects to defend yourself.
- Challenging item–based Puzzles with simple interface.
- Dark atmosphere with eerie sounds.
- Original storyline
• Operating System: Windows ® XP (SP3), Windows ® Vista (Service Pack 1) or Windows ® 7 Operating System
• Processor: 1.8 GHz dual core CPU
• Memory: 2 GB
• Video: 256 MB GeForce 8800, Radeon 3850, or Intel HD 2000 Graphics
• Sound Card: DirectX compatible
• Hard disk: 1 GB