ALiAS released real-time strategy game Machines at War 3 for PC. Enjoy!
Description: You investigate a secluded military lab and find something horribly wrong! All of the scientists are missing and the facility is ransacked. Years of research and top secret classified experiments are no where to be found. The missing scientists, known as the Omicron Initiative, are responsible for developing new technologies. The only clue to their disappearance is a mysterious text message reading “we were forced to do it”. The team’s disappearance threatens the secrecy of it’s research, which could potentially put your country into a chaotic panic. Now there’s only one person who can rescue the Omicron Initiative and protect its secret technology from falling into the wrong hands. In 21 missions you’ll race across the world to find out who, or what, is responsible for the team’s disappearance. You’ll command over 130 different types of units ranging from infantry and ships to giant mega units.
- Build over 130 types of units and technologies
- Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
- Command massive 5,000 unit battles
- Play unlimited random map skirmishes
- Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat
- Dominate with seven awesome mega units
- Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces
- Enjoy rich environments with ambient objects and weather
Publisher: Isotope 244
Developer: Isotope 244
Release Name: Machines.at.War.3-ALiAS
Size: 126.18 MB