僵尸游戏，数量上多的几乎可以单独分为一类。Organ Trail: Directors Cut则是一款僵尸游戏中的奇葩。这款来自The Men Who Wear Many Hats LLC的僵尸游戏采用8位机画面风格，玩家可以在像素颗颗可见的画面中体验一次不同的僵尸之旅。
原版的《The Oregon Trail》（有译作《俄勒冈小径》）是一个于1971年在美国推出的教育游戏，用于教育学生如何面对生化、致病、甚至丧尸带来末日。游戏在1981年首次出现电子版，首发平台是Apple II。因为游戏本身太经典，后来陆续推出了多个版本，最新的要算是2011年的Wii 版本。
Takes me back to the original Oregon Trail I played as a kid. What a fun concept.
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit. Faithfully recreated as if it were on the Apple 2, Organ Trail offers amazing 16 color art and retro beeps and boops. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references, this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
- Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
- Hours of gameplay!
- Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
- Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
- Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
- Put down infected party members who might turn on you
- Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
- Car upgrades
- Fight off bandits
- Zombie boss fights
- Choose-your-own-adventure style encounters on the road
- A weather system and day night cycle
- Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
- 28 Achievements
- Survivor leaderboards
- 400 community written tombstones
Publisher: The Men Who Wear Many Hats