Group iMARS has released PS3 game “How to Train Your Dragon 2″. Enjoy!
Description: How to Train Your Dragon the Game allows players to battle friends in an all-new video game adventure, based on the world of DreamWorks Animation’s movie, “How to Train Your Dragon.” With countless ways to customize, you’ll design the coolest dragons to ever live on the Island of Berk. Explore this epic world as Hiccup or Astrid in Adventure Mode or experience fierce battle action in Arena Mode as you fight, fly, and fire your way to victory. Additional features include head-to-head multiplayer support and mini-game functionality.
Story and Gameplay
Based on the upcoming film from DreamWorks Animation, the How to Train Your Dragon video game launches gamers into a third-person action-adventure as a Viking hero where they must embark upon an epic quest to become the ultimate dragon trainer. Gamers can play as characters “Hiccup” or Astrid” on the vast Island of Berk, which features expanded locales from the film including Vikings’ Village, Wild Zone, Training Zone and Fight Arena. In this truly larger-than-life adventure, players will train dragons, explore environments and battle in prestigious dragon tournaments as they battle for Viking victory. Plus, gamers can become the Dragon hero of their living room as they square-off with friends and family in endless head-to-head multiplayer combat.
- Create Your Very Own Dragon – The “Create Your Dragon” feature allows players to customize six different types of dragons, providing virtually unending combinations of ways to modify your dragon’s appearance.
- Train your Dragon for Battle – “Level Up” your dragon’s speed, power, fire and other abilities through intense training to face the critical Viking challenge of becoming the ultimate dragon trainer. Then use your arsenal of trained dragons to battle friends in a variety of unique environments.
- Pick up Where the Movie Left Off – Players enjoy an all-new post-movie adventure as they jump into battle as their favorite characters. Explore the picturesque Island of Berk as Hiccup or Astrid in Adventure Mode or experience fierce battle action in Arena Mode as you fight for your crown as ultimate dragon warrior.
- Head-to-Head Multiplayer Mode – Arcade mode allows friends to select their dream team of four individually customized dragons or dragons chosen from the arcade roster, then jump in and battle against each other. In addition to Astrid and Hiccup, additional characters are playable in Multiplayer Mode including Tuffnut T., Ruffnut T., Fishlegs, and Snotlout.
- Mini-Games – Mini-games include Ice Sculpting, Looping Race, Flying Sheppard, Memory Torch, and Puzzle Dragon. Excelling in mini-games earns players experience points toward leveling up your dragon, winning gold and other items to help care for dragons.
Published by: Little Orbit
Developed by: Torus Games
Genres: 3D, Action, Adventure, Open-World