PrimaSoft Music Organizer Deluxe 是一款功能强大的音乐管理管理工具，用来组织,管理，分类和收藏电脑上的音频文件包括mp3,wma,等等，提供收藏报告输出，使用方便，同时功能强大，既可满足初学者也可满足高级用户。
PrimaSoft Music Organizer Deluxe v4.0 | 8 MB
Music Organizer Deluxe is a Windows software that allows music collectors, audiophiles, hobbyists, dealers, and clubs to organize, catalog, and manage their collections on their PCs. Organizer is intuitive and easy to use for the beginner, at the same moment feature-rich and powerful enough to satisfy the most advanced users.
* Software Tour
* Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly organize your music information.
* Quickly access your data: You can access and view your data in virtually any way. Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify records, or quickly generate data specific commands.
* Easily Process Data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, reports and summaries, Web pages and catalogs, labels with color and graphics.
* Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program called Designer you can easily modify templates included in the package.
* Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs.
You can create your own data organizers or you can try our ready-to-use solutions:
* Web ready: Web Ready features give you the ability to publish your database to the Web. You can easily launch E-mail program or Web browser.
* Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
* Free CD Music-Info Import utility: Allows users with an Internet connection to import
data from freedb.org site directly into our program. You can import the following information:
CD title, artist name, category, and tracks. CD Music-Info Import
Home Page- http://www.primasoft.com/deluxeprg/muodx.htm