3DM has cracked the newest build of Early Access indie game “The Stomping Land” for Windows. It is a multiplayer survival game about living in a world with dinosaurs.
Description: You are a hunter and a scavenger. You survive in a world with dinosaurs, and if any one of them catch you, they will end you in an instant. In fact, you can’t kill most dinosaurs with ease, and the ones that you can don’t provide plentiful amounts of food. It’s the large ones that matter. The ones with bone crushing jaws and skull smashing tails that roam the island and fight each other, who provide the food you want. It’s up to you to find methods of surviving for as long as possible, so you can tame these creatures to protect you from the relentless threatening engagements.
The Stomping Land game is currently under development, and we recommend to read the developer commentary above to get a solid insight on what to expect with your purchase.
- Added new inventory framework* (default: spacebar)
- Updated world lighting
- Boxes and torches will now disappear if left idle
- Fixed a bug that was locking tribe chat
- Hunters can now only be dragged if they are bolas’d first
- Fixed community tab sometimes connecting to the wrong server
- Added server name to the players menu
- Fixed a bug allowing hunters to build multiple totems
- Fixed a limited number of servers being displayed in the browser
- Added missing redistributables on initial launch
- Fixed a case that was rejecting the user from joining new servers
- Optimized and reduced midsize foliage
- Optimized hunter content to consume less bandwidth
Genre: Action, Early Access, Indie
Release Name: The.Stomping.Land.Alpha.v0.5.0.3.Cracked-3DM
Size: 275.14 MB