P2P group has released the beta of “Starpoint Gemini 2” for PC. It is a tactical space RPG set in a science-fiction universe, which focuses on the control and strengths of individual vessels and their captains.
Description: Captain your own space ship and roam the galaxy in 3D in this tactical space simulator with tons of RPG depth ! Space has never looked so inviting – but images can betray…
It has been two years since the end of the second Gemini war, and the situation in the wartorn system is further from resolution than ever before. The collection of freedom fighters named Gemini League is now reduced to a small group, with no power or influence, after losing their leaders. The Empire meanwhile, has used the re-opened Starpoint to occupy the once renegade Gemini sector – and beyond.
- Complex, but easy-to-use RPG system, now coupled with dynamic real-time 3D combat.
- Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through individual maps.
- Use T-Gates, wormholes and riftways to travel faster around the Gemini system .
- Fifty diverse factions ranging from states and companies to outlaws, locked in a powerstruggle, with over 100 commodities to trade or plunder.
- Special revocable licenses acquired from factions offer various bonuses and unlock new options.
- Hire mercenary captains to follow you on your travels and share your fate, and employ officers to fill key positions on your ship (engineering, navigation, tactical).
- Random missions get generated depending on the player’s actions and allegiances.
- Over 70 unique ships, fully upgradeable with various ship systems, with a.o. visible turrets, and a large arsenal of destructive weapons to blast enemies to pieces.
- Direct ship controls create complete immersion.
- Advanced physics provided by NVIDIA PhysX technology
Genre: Action, Early Access, RPG, Simulation
Developer: Little Green Man Games
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Release Name: Starpoint.Gemini.2.v0.7014.MULTI3.Cracked-P2P
Size: 3.25 GB