Lynda - Managing a Video Production with an iPad | 1.90GB
Video shoots require a lot of organization. Whether you're the director for a large crew, a solo shooter, or something in between, you need to develop a solid workflow for planning a shoot and keeping it on track. The portability and versatility of the iPad is helpful in any of these scenarios, keeping your footprint light and your budget even lighter.
With a handful of inexpensive apps and services that work with the iPad, you can create a very effective production toolkit. This course reveals the workflow that author and lynda.com content producer Nick Brazzi uses to plan and run shoots for low-budget productions and "no-budget" web series using iPad apps, cloud-based services, and optional desktop software. Find out how Google Drive, Dropbox, and specialty apps like Shot Lister, MovieSlate, Teleprompt+, and Easy Release can help you run a tighter ship and bring your production in on schedule and under budget.
* Dividing the script into scene and shot numbers
* Creating shot lists and a shoot-day schedule
* Creating call sheets to organize the cast and crew
* Using a physical slate or a slate app
* Using an iPad as a teleprompter
* Logging shots
* Compiling shot lists for editing
* Collecting signed model release forms with Easy Release
Download Firedrive and 百度云