Description: Penumbra is a first person horror adventure focusing on story, immersion and puzzle solving. Violence and combat is hardly an option – the player has to use wits to guide Philip through his final test, and this makes the series unique in offering a truly dangerous and terrifying experience.
Penumbra is a true advancement to the adventure genre. The unique physics system allows for true environmental interaction: The player can open drawers, pull levers, pick up objects and manipulate those objects in 3D space – all using natural mouse movements, creating a highly interactive and immersive game world.
Penumbra will put players on edge like never before as they explore bizarre and mysterious environments, the unknown awaiting them behind every corner. The world is detailed both in terms of graphical fidelity and narrative character – The Penumbra Series is a horrific experience that will grip players from its opening thrills to it chilling denouement.
- Penumbra Overture: After receiving a letter from his estranged father, a man he thought dead, Philip heads to Greenland to discover just who? or what? sent the letter
- Penumbra Black Plague: Trapped deep within the Greenland underground complex known as The Shelter, Philip must continue his search for his father as he fights to maintain his sanity
- Requiem Expansion Pack: As Philip falls deeper into madness, he must keep his wits about him if he will ever be able to discover the origins behind his father?s letter
- Cutting-edge game engine featuring modern 3D and physics technologies
- Adapted motion blur effects and a new unified lighting system with realtime lightning create great depth with a realistic atmosphere of psychological horror
Publisher: SouthPeak Games, Paradox Interactive, Frictional Games
Developer: Frictional Games
Release Name: Penumbra.Collection.MACOSX-SMACKs
Size: 1.77 GB