Double Fine工作室凭借游戏Broken Age《破碎时光》在网络集资平台Kickstarter成功募集到3,336,371美元，成为Kickstarter史上最大的融资项目。这款游戏凭借唯美的画面、丰富的剧情和强大的制作班底赢得了Kickstarter上捐款者的青睐和追捧。
ACT 1 WILL BE AVAILABLE ON JANUARY 28TH, AND THE ACT 2 CONCLUSION WILL ARRIVE AS A FREE UPDATE LATER THIS YEAR
The first graphic adventure by Tim Schafer in sixteen years, Broken Age began two years ago in a historic, record-breaking Kickstarter campaign. Now it’s here in all its beautiful, 2D, hand-painted glory, with an original orchestral soundtrack and an all-star vocal cast.
Broken Age is a timeless coming-of-age story of barfing trees and talking spoons. Vella Tartine and Shay Volta are two teenagers in strangely similar situations, but radically different worlds. The player can freely switch between their stories, helping them take control of their own lives, and dealing with the unexpected adventures that follow.
They said adventure games were dead, but then Broken Age punched its hand out of the grave and grabbed you by the wrist and you screamed just like in the end of Carrie except what you screamed was “I love adventure games so much!” And sorry I spoiled the end of Carrie.
- Original soundtrack, composed by Peter McConnell, recorded by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- All-star voice cast, including Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Jennifer Hale, Wil Wheaton, and Pendleton Ward
- Dialog Trees!
- Some jokes. Unless you don’t think they’re funny, in which case we totally weren’t trying to be funny.
- A whole bunch of awesome PUZZLES
- This one really hard puzzle that you won’t get but you’ll look it up online and not tell anybody
- All your hopes and dreams
Publisher: Double Fine Productions
Developer: Double Fine Productions
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Release name: Broken.Age.Act.1.v1.2.2.MacOSX.Retail-CORE