2098. Mankind has left the Earth and is now living in space colonies. Ludwig, a research robot from a faraway civilisation and his spaceship are looking for forms of new energy. Unfortunately, mankind´s new space colonies are not listed on his interstellar maps, which results in a fatefull crash with the physis, the biggest station with a billion inhabitants. The crash does not only tear a huge hole into the physis´ protective cover, but also damages Ludwig´s spaceship badly enough for him to lose control of it and crashland on planet Earth. Now it´s a race against time.
- Explore the area where the spaceship crashed or an enormous dam, travel by balloon through the snow and ice or cross an almost endless desert. There’s so much to discover!
- Find the weirdest components and construction plans. Use them to develop practical new gadgets to supply Ludwig with energy!
- Discover physical phenomenons and analyse them in order to reveal the laws of physics and solve the tricky puzzles in the game.
- thrilling storyline arching over 4 unique environments
- more than 8 hours of gameplay
- developed with physics-teachers, pupils and educators – 100% curiculum based
- comes along with didactic materials for school useage
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Release name: LUDWIG.v1.0.5016.23920.READ.NFO-TE