LizardSystems LanSend 2.0.0 | 5 MB
LanSend is an invaluable tool for system administrators for sending out instant messages to network users. LanSend has a simple, logical GUI and enables you to send a message to multiple users on your LAN with just a few mouse clicks. No additional software needs to be installed on users' machines for them to receive messages.
LanSend allows you to compose messages quickly using a variety of different templates. The creation of new templates for mass-messaging users is supported. Messages can be sent to users of all machines, including those connected locally as well as those using a remote desktop. LanSend can be minimized to the system tray and accessed with a single mouse click to send messages to recipients.
• Quick and easy method of sending messages to multiple network users
• Messages sent instantly
• No additional software is required on recipients' computers
• No dedicated server or Internet access required
• Messages sent to machines running Windows XP and later
• Compatibility with the Terminal Server
• Does not use Messenger service to send messages
• Use of message templates and template variables
• Ability for users to create custom groups from a list of network machines
• Messaging to user groups
• Logging of sent messages
Home Page - http://lizardsystems.com/lansend/