LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner 2.0.0 | 4 MB
Wi-Fi Scanner shows you detailed information about wireless networks in their vicinity, as well as its parameters and signal strength. To improve network signal quality, Wi-Fi Scanner shows busy channels and thus helps users find a free channel for their access point. Wi-Fi Scanner shows wireless connection statistics in the form of tables and graphs, and allows you to manage wireless network profiles. Wi-Fi Scanner also provides tools to analyze and diagnose problems on an individual's wireless network.
• Simple, fast wireless network search.
• Connect to detected networks.
• Full support for both 802.11n and 802.11a/b/g.
• Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc.
• Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form.
• Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network.
• Change graph color for any wireless network.
• Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.).
• Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware).
• Display wireless connection parameters.
• Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables.
• Manage wireless connection profiles.
• Disconnect/connect wireless adapters.
• Different features available for different Editions.
Home Page - http://lizardsystems.com/wi-fi-scanner/