PROPHET has released “Crusader Kings Complete” for PC. Pausable real-time grand-strategy – based on the engine used by the award winning EU-series. Unique historical setting – re-enact the crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states in Europe.
Description: In the three-and-a-half years since the release of the original Europa Universalis, Paradox Entertainment has released several sequels each expanding the empire management mechanic into new areas. But though the developers have adapted the game to suit a diverse range of periods, they’ve done very little to change the basic point of the game or to make it approachable for all but the most passionate fans of strategy and historical detail. While Crusader Kings does add an entirely new mechanic to the game with the concept of family management, it fails to smooth out the series’ complexity or improve its stability.
- Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453
- Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages
- Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty
- Expand your feudal domain – and keep it from falling apart
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
- Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic
- Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Developer: Paradox Interactive
Release Name: Crusader.Kings.Complete-PROPHET
Size: 307.07 MB