Screen Compass 4.0 | 1.0 MB
The Screen Compass allows you to measure circular or polygonal shapes on your screen simply and quickly. The Screen Compass can be used with any program where fast and accurate measurements are required. The Screen Compass allows you to measure the Radius, Circumference or Area of circular or polygonal shapes on your screen. The intuitive user interface allows you to quickly align the Compass by dragging it with the mouse, and fine adjustments can be made using the keyboard or nudge buttons.
Full Feature List
- Draggable Compass slider for quick movement.
- Nudge keyboard controls for quick alignment, including a new large nudge.
- Radius, Circumference and Area measurements.
- Complete illustrated on-line help file.
- 37 different polygons to measure, from triangle, square and pentagon to the 39 sided Triacontakaienneagon.
- 360 degrees rotation.
- Relative position calculator, for example type '*2' and the gap doubles.
- System tray control.
- 6 units of measurement and 5 user defined measurements.
- Transparency selector
- Skin selector.
OS : Windows 2000, Me, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.iconico.com