PostworkShop Standalone & Plugin 3.0.4990 SR1 (x86/x64) | 381 MB/379 MB
PostworkShop 3 adds new dimensions to the creative workflows of artists and professional designers that want a distinctive look to their art. With the ability to layer and blend over 300 built-in PostworkShop styles and over 100 presets; create and build your own unique styles; and exchange data with industry standard graphic applications like Adobe Photoshop PostworkShop 3 is transforming the possibilities.
Natural Media Art Styles
Experiment with over 300 natural-looking styles and 100 presets under the categories of drawing, graphic arts, oil painting, watercolor, pencil sketch, acrylic painting, and photo effects to transform your image into a digital painting much faster than can be done manually.
Life-like Painting Techniques
Painting techniques and drawing techniques follow the lines and contours of the image just like a real artist delivering a quality rendition whether your original was a photo, fractal, or 3D render or vector illustration.
Customizable Artistic Styles
Modify the style properties such as brush width, pencil line length, or number of passes to tailor the computer painting or drawing effects to your image.
Enhance the input images brightness, saturation, rotation, scaling, etc. with our photo editor tool; ensuring the highest quality output. Preserve the quality of your image with the ability to specify the image DPI.
Unique Layering Effects
Layer, chain, re-order, and blend any of the 350 artistic styles, multiple images, and text layers to achieve limitless combinations to continually create unique digital art effects.
Node-Based Graph Editor
Build your own styles easily with the node-based filter graph editor by simply dragging and dropping existing styles, and then connecting input and output pins, to generate something truly unique. Or just blend and tweak a few existing styles and save your layered composition as a new style.
Image to Painting Tools
Customize the painting techniques and brushstrokes with the built-in brushes, import your own scanned brushes or add standard ABR brushes.
Extract color palettes from images, import palettes, delete, add, view or save colors within our flexible Color Palette Editor.
Flexible Digital Art Tools
Save the final look as a style in your Favorites folder that can be applied and adapted to other images. Whether completing photo retouching or working on a book illustration, the saved style can be applied easily, without having to try to duplicate it a second time.
Apply styles to specific sections of your photo for a creative edge: determine which areas your image will receive during the application of any style with the Layer Mask.
Digital Painting Component
Differences between canvas painting and screen painting merge while creativity expands when you are painting whole images, small sections, or retouching a style by hand with the Paint Module.
Plug-in Mode & External Editor
Fitting into your workflow as a standalone version or as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop Corel PaintShop Photo Pro and even Painter, PostworkShop3 also works as an External Editor for Adobe Lightroom.
Faster render engine takes advantage of your processor cores and memory to boost the speed of your day-to-day tasks and large image rendering.
Easy to use interface and feature set with well-designed layout for a more efficient workflow. Choose between 8 languages: French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, and English.
Apply styles on a set of large images, video or animation frames using our batch processing feature thereby improving your productivity and efficiency.
Whats New in Build 3.0.4990 (Service Release 1):
- More paint presets
- Cloning type paint presets are visually identified in the list
- Plug-in mode transparency handling improved
- Photoshop action recording (containing PWS plug-in operations) is improved
- Resize works if the image is opened by drag and drop
- Image info is displayed correctly for plug-in objects
- Preferences window fixed (can close now)
- Duplicated menu item is removed from the Layouts menu.
- Offset filter is fixed so pop art styles work again.
- Canvas size is adjusted to the image size after rotating the image if there is only one object
- The Windows installer now correctly replaces the old plug-in file
- Plug-in About box fixed on Mac
- Using the plug-in in Simple Layout is more stable
- Image is always rendered in Compositing after returning from the Freehand Painting tab
- Random crashes during manual painting fixed
- Your PWS2 custom styles can be imported automatically
- Your own custom styles can be unpacked by providing your PWS2 serial number
- Improved color management (for plug-in, external editor and batch processing modes)
- Property names exported from embedded styles are displayed correctly
OS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Home Page - http://postworkshop.net/
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnjjR8j 密码: wcuv