Quicken WillMaker Plus 2014 220.127.116.113 | 55 MB
Quicken WillMaker Plus is the easiest way to create your estate plan, whether it’s your first time or you want to update a previous plan. You’ll be guided through the process from beginning to end with practical and relevant legal information so you can make the best decisions for you and your family.
- Create a customized estate plan with a Will, Health Care Directive, and other essential documents
- Documents reflect the laws of your state*
- Easy interview format lets you complete documents at your own pace
- User-friendly legal manual answers common questions
The heart of every estate plan is a will, also known as a last will and testament. This legal document puts you in control of who inherits your property and who would assume guardianship of your children if it were ever necessary. Without a will, state law will determine these issues. Your will allows you to name an executor (“personal representative”) whose job it is to see that your wishes are carried out. And you can appoint a trusted person to manage property left to young people. With Quicken WillMaker Plus, you can revise and update your will whenever you like.
Your Health Care Directive. Spare your loved ones difficult decisions by laying out your wishes for medical care and naming someone to carry those wishes:
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Permit a loved one to make important medical decisions for you if necessary.
- Living Will
- Specify whether you want your life prolonged through artificial means in certain circumstances and set out your wishes about specific medical treatments and procedures.
Your Final Arrangements
Plan a funeral or other ceremony and ease the burden on your loved ones. Describe your preferences for burial, cremation, memorials, obituaries, and more, and select someone to oversee your final arrangements.
Documents for Your Executor
Make sure your executor has all the forms and instructions necessary to do the job: checklists, letters, notices, claim forms and more.
Information for Caregivers and Survivors
Organize your estate so that your survivors don't have to. Use these documents to give them information about everything from bank accounts to the names of people you'd like contacted in the event of your illness or death.
Personal Finance Documents
Over a dozen forms let you handle common financial situations, such as lending or borrowing money between friends or family, creating a bill of sales, and ending a credit card account.
Home & Family Documents
Practical forms you can use every day to help run your home and keep your family safe, including authorizations and agreements, promissory notes, limited powers of attorney, and child and elder care forms.
What's new in Quicken WillMaker Plus 2014:
- Health Care Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Executor Documents
- Final Arrangements
- and more for you and each of your family members!
Home Page - https://www.nolo.com/