English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 590 MB
eLearning, Development, Web Development | Skill level: all level
Website : Work smarter on your website development, design and implementation through intelligent subcontracting
Almost 7,000 STUDENTS in less than 6 MONTHS! ........... AND more than 52 REVIEWS and RATINGS!
**Member of the Udemy Instructors council
BUY 1 COURSE AT FULL PRICE AND GET 2 MORE COURSES FOR FREE
- Initial price is $239, but will next increase to $299 (Mar 1st 2015)
- New lectures and updates
- Full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- More than 7,000 students joined my courses and 40+ FIVE star reviews
Christos Pittis learned the hard way what to do—and what not to do—to build a lower-cost business website that returns great results. He’s a sought-after teacher of business skills, and in this video course, he provides step-by-step instructions on how you can build an excellent cost-saving website of your own.
Pittis teaches what he calls “the freelancing method.”
This involves using an online job marketplace, such as oDesk, to assemble a team of specialists who will design and implement the website you need to grow your business. Through features such as clear, concise instructions, bullet lists, and screenshots, this easy-to-use video course guides you through the details.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Who has legal rights to the work a freelancer produces
- Drawing up a contract
- Why it’s best to divide the website development project between different freelancers
- The benefits of working with a website freelance team
- Getting started on oDesk
- Hiring a website adviser
- Freelancer roles
With Pittis as your trusted guide, you will gain valuable tips and proven strategies to help you get your business website up and producing results in less time—and with less financial output.
What are the requirements?
- your business needs
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn what exactly are freelancers
- Who is the legal author for work done by the freelancer
- What are the benefits of working with a freelance website team
- Where can someone find freelancers
- What exactly are Remote Job Marketplaces
- List of the most popular online marketplaces
- Agreements and policies
- More about the Freelancing Method
- The benefits of working with a freelance website team
- Tax and legal issues
- More about the Remote Job Marketplaces
- The benefits of recruiting freelancers from Remote Job Marketplaces
- List of the most popular online marketplaces
- Agreements and Policies
- An introduction about oDesk
- How it works
- Website advisor tasks in detail
- General types of business websites
- The Website Advisor’s skills and qualities
- How to post a job on oDesk
- Recommended setup
- Staff and Permissions
- Seven basic steps of creating/building a website
- Responsive Web Design
- Large and Responsive Product Images
- Product Videos
- Social Media Integration
- Google Penalty
- Architecture and structure of the website
- How many freelancers you are going to hire? And in what specialties?
- The plan for the job tasks assigned to freelancers
- The estimated duration (in hours) per freelancer and job task
- The estimated total investment amount
- The role of the Project Manager
- The role of the Website Architect
- The role of the Content Editor and Producer
- The role of the User Experience Designer
- The role of the Graphic Designer
- The role of the Back-End Developer
- The role of the Front-End Developer
- The role of the Hosting and Deployment Manager
- The role of the Google Website Optimizer Authorized Consultant (WOAC)
- The role of the A/B and Multivariate Tester
- The role of the Tester
- The advantages of using a freelance marketplace to connect with freelancers and to manage your project
- This method really works. People find my book very interesting
What is the target audience?
- If you have a business, you need a great website, whether it’s for selling your products or services or for promotion. This course is for young entrepreneurs, businesspeople, and professionals who want to build their own competitive websites without spending a fortune. The secret is to use “the freelance method.” In this easy-to-use guide, you will learn how best to use remote job marketplaces such as oDesk to assemble a great team of freelancers to design and implement an excellent business website for you at significant cost savings. With step-by-step instructions, this course walks you through the process, providing you with valuable tips and proven strategies to help you get your website up and returning results that grow your business.