Learn How to Play New Age Piano - 11 Synthesia Piano Pieces
English | 2014 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 502 MB
eLearning, Music, Instruments | Skill level: All level
Learn how to play New Age piano in this online music course today. Lessons for early intermediate to advanced pianists.
Learn How to Play New Age Piano is an online piano music course featuring some of the best 'New Age' pieces composed for solo piano by nine of the world's top New Age piano composers: Yann Tiersen, Enya, Yiruma, Yanni, Michael Nyman, David Lanz, Ludovico Einaudi, Javier Navarrete, and Wim Mertens.
Bigger, Better, Learn Faster - Play entire piano pieces immediately. (Be sure to check out the no cost course 'preview' lessons)
Join a 1,400+ strong community of fellow piano students learning together in this innovative Udemy music course.
Easy to understand lessons that stay on-topic, teaching you the basics of what you need to know, step-by-step. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What you pay today is all you will ever pay. Period! - At an affordable price for a course that never expires! There's even a 30 day money back guarantee!
These complete piano pieces are presented exactly as written and/or originally recorded - all note-for-note original transcriptions by 'Play Piano Pro'. Some of these pieces are offered as piano tutorials for the first time on the internet - for example - 'Nights In White Satin' and 'A Whiter Shade of Pale' as arranged by David Lanz, and 'Fiamma's Theme' from the movie 'Cracks' by Javier Navarrete.
The course is structured in alphabetical sections according to the composer's first (or only) names. Each piano piece is presented as Synthesia based lesson tutorials - first as hands separately, and then hands together. This allows students to practice the piece in a variety of ways at their own pace, and best suited to their individual needs.
Students can see and hear every individual note scrolling on screen, both before and as they strike the piano keys, (fully illustrated), and simultaneously all notes are individually letter named on-screen also. Cutting edge innovative software technology has been utilized throughout to bring piano students the optimal learning experience and P.O.V. (point of view) camera angles offering consistent quality on all lessons.
By the end of this course, students will be familiar with the work of the leading composers for contemporary New Age piano, and have added a substantial body of work to their existing piano repertoire.
The full listing of piano pieces are:
- Nights In White Satin by The Moody Blues - arr. David Lanz
- A Whiter Shade of Pale by Procul Harum - arr. David Lanz
- Watermark - Enya
- Fiamma's Theme from 'Cracks' - Javier Navarrete
- Close Cover - Wim Mertens
- Comptine from 'Amelie' - Yann Tiersen
- Watching Lara - Yann Tiersen
- The Heart Asks Pleasure First from 'The Piano' - Michael Nyman
- River Flows in You from 'Twilight' - Yiruma
- In The Mirror - Yanni
- Una Mattina from 'The Intouchables' - Ludovico Einaudi
Don't delay, Join 'How to Play New Age Piano' Today!
Course material last updated on 17th November 2014
What are the requirements?
- Piano or Keyboard | Basic Music Theory | Elementary Piano Technique.
- You will need a piano or keyboard instrument to complete this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- By the end of this course you will be able to play some of the best New Age piano compositions - exactly as recorded and/or originally scored; and specially arranged for solo piano performance. Impress your friends and family
- In this course you will learn each piece hands separately and together at a variety of practice and performance speeds best suited to your individual needs
What is the target audience?
- Although some pieces may be attempted by beginners, this course is primarily intended for early Intermediate to Advanced level Piano Students.
- This course is for anybody who has an interest in piano or keyboard playing