ProDAD Mercalli SAL+ v4.0 | 25 MB
Mercalli V4 SAL+ is really two products in one — a fantastically improved video stabilizer that builds on Mercalli’s legendary capabilities and new fully automatic CMOS distortion correction technology. It’s all packaged in a Windows Stand-Alone application. So you get vast correction powers without the limitations of restrictive video editing plugins.
Problem, finally solved. The artifacts mistaken for “shake” are often CMOS sensor distortions that traditional video stabilization cannot really correct. Resolution lost in the “zoom in” that other stabilizer software or on-cam stabilizers apply is now reduced or eliminated. Mercalli V4’s new CMOS distortion correction requires virtually no zoom-in and is fully AUTOMATIC. Correcting the CMOS distortions alone may give you the desired video quality. If more correction is required, then stabilization can be applied for further optimization. You’re good to go — to greatness.
Mercalli V4 SAL+ Highlights
• Fully automatic CMOS distortion correction, requiring virtually no zoom in, which is many cases is all that is needed to smooth video while maximizing view area & resolution;
• Effectively removes vibration/oscillation jitter from motors/rotors, and jello caused by wind and other environmental conditions, even rolling-shutter skew;
• Stabilization can be applied if needed for further smoothing of bumps and shakes with dramatically better stabilizing quality and faster rendering than previous versions;
• New Dynamic Zoom stabilizer feature dynamically adjusts the amount of zoom-in applied to correct the video while preserving view area and resolution;
• Greatly improved 3D (X, Y, Z-axis) stabilization corrects perspective distortions;
• Exclusive new stabilization method optimally stabilizes warped video (fisheye);
• New “Storyboard” feature allow multiple optimized video clips to be arranged and exported as a rough-cut movie without bringing into an NLE;
• Simple clip trimming allows clips to be trimmed before processing;
• Convenient Batch Mode allows multiple clips to be exported as a batch process, even with different settings per clip. There is also a new “analyze all” feature for batch analysis of clips in the media bin;
• New Forensic view mode shows detail on how the camera was moving while recording;
• Advanced CMOS correction mode for manually manipulating video by removing specific frequency bands, very helpful in isolating vibration/oscillations;
• New video de-noising & sharpen option to help clean up grainy video;
• Works with all video resolutions, including SD, HD, Full-HD, and Ultra HD 2.7K, 4K, and 8K;
• Full resolution preview and super fast rendering with full GPU and multi-core/thread processor support;
• Export into industry standard formats including HEVC/H.265 (.mov), H.264 (.mp4 & .mov), Motion JPEG (.mov), and Apple ProRes (.mov). Dolby Digital AC-3 audio is also supported;
• Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit only stand-alone application for maximum performance & flexibility as a clip pre-processing tool or simple editing tool.
Home Page - https://www.prodrenalin.com/mercalli-v4-sal-plus/