Description: Schrödinger’s Cat is a fun, frantic, wacky and colourful puzzle-laden platform game, set in a unique and quirky quantum physics world.
There’s chaos at the Particle Zoo! What used to be a cheery theme-park environment is now overrun with hungry leptons, sticky-fingered gluons and massive, stubborn bosons. The Zoo is put on lockdown, and the emergency services are called in to sort everything out. Those emergency services? Schrödinger’s Cat, of course!
Combine and create useful bits of temporary matter – copters, drills, bubbles and grenades – to combat and subdue all the subatomic critters running amok, and help Schrödinger’s Cat work out how they all got out of their cages in the first place.
- 7 frustrating environments
- 9 overly chatty and annoying characters
- 11 Particle-Based Baddies
- 14 Quark Combos
- Nonsensical task-based gameplay
- A satisfying climax that only clever people will be able to enjoy properly!
Genre: Action, Adventure
Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
Developer: Italic Pig