MusicDevelopments RapidComposer 2.9 Retail (x64) | 32.39 MB
RapidComposer is a complete solution for music composers, both amateurs and professionals. It is a comprehensive software that offers you advanced tools for score composing or editing. With its preview tool you can listen to your creation as you compose it. RapidComposer is a unique, non-destructive, phrase-based music composition software.
- Core functionality: creating, editing, generating phrases, phrase and rhythm generators, variations...
- VSTi 2.4 and soundfont (.SF2) support
- Sophisticated MIDI CC editing and recording
- Audio tracks
- Standalone and VST version (both for Windows and OS X)
- Melody Generator
- Articulations that can be assigned to phrases and individual notes
- Idea Tool to generate a multitrack composition based on your rules
- Phrase Morphing is a unique feature not found in other applications
- Unlimited tempo and signature changes in the composition
What's new in RapidComposer 2.9:
- Harmonization of melody using two different algorithms.
- Brand new VST plug-in which communicates with the application through a bridge
- The new note inspector lets you conveniently edit the properties of multiple notes, with several transformations on selected notes
- Improved rhythm editing
- New variation: 'Simplify Phrase' to make the rhythm simpler of any phrase
- New variation: 'Adjust Note Lengths v2' for fine control of note lengths, even with envelopes
- New variation: 'Add Chord Notes' which is similar to 'Add Interval' but adds only chord notes
- New variation: 'Extract Rhythm'
- Ghost copies can be moved to other tracks. This opens new possibilities in the program.
- It is possible to specify the length of the rhythm to allow rhythmic repetitions for longer phrases.
- 'Join Notes' has a new option to inhibit joining notes at chord boundaries
-- 'Add Interval' offers interval of 'second'
- New note mappings: 'Bass note+semitones' and 'Bass note+scale steps'
- The application can send certain keystrokes to the VST host in VST bridge mode (see Settings / Miscellaneous)
- It is possible to use 'Render Phrase With Variations' on absolute phrases.
- Octave is not shown in chord names on the master track when using roman numeral notation
- Chord inversion is displayed on the master track using less space to improve readability
- New phrase generator preview button to play back all other tracks with the phrase
- 'Apply' button is enabled when you edit a phrase from the phrase inspector
- 'Add To Clipboard' button added in the phrase editor
- Dragging the piano keyboard vertically and zooming (Ctrl-drag) works in the Phrase Editor and Phrase Inspector
- The master track inspector opens when you right-click on the master track header
- Pressing Shift during moving or resizing notes will ignore the snap setting
- The Idea Tool has a new setting to leave existing track configuration untouched.\tThis means the instruments, variations and MIDI controllers will not be overwritten by the Idea Tool.
- Note lengths are not expressed in beats anymore. Quarter note (1/4) is used as a 'beat'.
- [VST] fix a crashing bug during MIDI import
- Bug fix: the state of some VST plug-ins were not saved in the history (program change was not always detected)
- Bug fix: a MIDI file importing problem when tracks with the same name and channel were treated as one track fixed
- Bug fix: sometimes the window became very wide when the application started
- Other fixes and increased stability
Home Page - http://www.musicdevelopments.com/