50年代至70年代是香港电影最巅峰的时期，如果要你说出那个时期最具代表的电影是什么，那个当然不用说是香港功夫片。现在那些家喻户晓的武打明星，基本都是出自那个年代的。现在想重温经典电影不一定要看电影了，这些都汇集在游戏《功夫之王（Kings of Kung Fu）》之中。
Description: Fans of Kung Fu cinema rejoice! Kings of Kung Fu was developed mainly for fans of classic Kung Fu flicks and designed to be playable by gamers from casual to mid-core so that anyone can pick it up and have fun.
Players are challenged by a mysterious fighter called Red Ronin to take on the role of one of 14 martial arts stuntmen and compete in a one-on-one tournament to prove their worth to win a starring role in the studio’s next big film.
Each fighter’s style is inspired by actual moves used in martial arts cinema where their bodies are their weapons. Fine-tuned in diverse and unique methods of physical destruction, each style brings with it 100’s of attacks, counter attacks, blocks and grapples ranging from your basic kicks and punches to advanced attacks and combo chains to devastate their opponents.
- 14 character roster – plus 1 boss character
- 15 unique and dynamic background stages inspired by classic films
- 100+ unique moves per fighter (including advanced moves and throws)
- Soundtrack contains over 20 songs influenced by classic Kung Fu films and old-school style hip hop
- Fight against the computer in Arcade Mode, match skills against a friend in Local Multiplayer Matches or master your moves in Practice Mode
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Jae Lee Productions
Publisher: Digital Tribe