Learn MS SQL Server From Scratch
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720, 960x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 593 MB
eLearning, Development, Databases | Skill level: Beginner leve
SQL is a standard language for accessing any database
MS SQL Server From Scratch
Such an awesome Course.I searched various resources,subscribed the training in may other sites but never came across such an awesome,precise,to the point explanation. Very good trainer. Very good course and am very happy I could reach the trainer whenever i was getting errors. My problem was solved within 12 hours always. Waiting for the upcoming video. One request to do a video o triggers. Keep up the good work. All the Best Manzoor.
i learned a lot. very helpful
i work as DBA assistant and this course help me a lot to improve my knowledge.
Uzoma Umekwe Charles II
Worth every single second of my time
I just like to say that I have been following almost all of Mazoor's courses on Udemy and that is only because I consider him a good teacher. In this course I like how he takes time to explain and also demonstrates his knowledge for the subject. I would recommend him anytime anyday!
Great Stuff for On-The-Fly Review!
Simply concise instructions! No blabbing stories!! 🙂
Very good and very helpful for the first steps of SQL. Gives an idea what the whole thing is about and goes a little bit further!!
IT Professional Trainer Bongani Skosana
Thanks Manzoor. This is such a wonderful training. I have learned so much, well explained and demonstrated. Keep up the good work.
Q. What is MS SQL Server?
A. Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database, it is a software product whose primary function is to store and retrieve data as requested by other software applications, be it those on the same computer or those running on another computer across a network (including the Internet). There are at least a dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server aimed at different audiences and for different workloads (ranging from small applications that store and retrieve data on the same computer, to millions of users and computers that access huge amounts of data from the Internet at the same time). Its primary query languages are T-SQL and ANSI SQL.
What are the requirements?
- Need MS Sql Server express of any version higher than 2005 installed on your system.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- By the end of this course you will be in a position to do the following :-
- Creating, Altering And Dropping DataBase Creating Tables
- Primary Keys, Identity Columns and Unique Keys DataBase Diagram and Creating Relationships between tables
- DataTypes In SQL Server
- Insert Statement, Update Statement and Delete Statement
- Select Statement with Top(), Order by, Where, in, not in, between, not between and Like Clauses, Aggregate Functions like Sum(), Avg(), Min(), Max(), Count() etc.,
- DateTime Functions Like getDate(), Day(), Month(), Year(), DateDiff(), DateAdd(), etc.,
- Group By and Having Clause with Joins Like Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, Full Outer Join. Implementing Joins Like Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, Full Outer Join.
- Creating Stored Procedures With No Input And Output Params Creating Stored Procedures With Input And No Output Params Creating Stored Procedures With Input And Output Params and Creating Functions
What is the target audience?
- Fresh Graduates