PDF Viewer SDK 是面向为了开发PDF显示方法的开发者的配套元件。使用此产品的话，可以开发加有与PDF的显示相关的独自功能的系统和应用程序。
Debenu PDF Viewer SDK 220.127.116.11 | 11 MB
If you want to build the capacity for fast, robust, high-quality PDF viewing into your applications without re-inventing the wheel, Debenu PDF Viewer SDK is for you. This powerful SDK is simple and quick to implement, giving developers the ability to work with PDF without requiring deep specialist expertise.
Debenu PDF Viewer SDK is an add-on to and requires the latest version of Debenu Quick PDF Library (version 11.x). While you could build your own PDF viewing functionality using only the “vanilla” Debenu Quick PDF Library, the Viewer SDK makes the task much faster and easier. As far as we’re concerned, the sooner we can head home and put our feet up, the better.
Like all Debenu products, Debenu PDF Viewer SDK is available completely royalty-free. Pay once and it’s yours — no backsies. Each license includes unlimited distribution at no additional cost. The SDK is ready for Windows development as an ActiveX control, which can be used with C#, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic and more.
- Display PDF files in your applications
- Full-text search
- Magnification, bookmarks and pages panes
- High-quality rendering
- Very fast PDF loading
- Full Unicode support
- PDF ISO 32000 (PDF 1.7) compliance
- Support for all font types: TrueType, Type0, Type1, Type3 & OpenType, plus CJK font support
- Support for all compression schemes: LZW, Flate, RLE, CCITT Fax, JBIG2, DCT, JPEG-2000
- Support for transparency, pattern & shading
- Support for all color space: Gray, RGB, CMYK, LAB, ICC based, Indexed, Pattern, Separation, DeviceN
- Support for all text rendering modes: Filled, Stroked, Clipped
- Support for large PDF and large embedded bitmap
- Support all encryption schemes (RC4 40-bit, RC4 128-bit, AES 128-bit & AES 256-bit)
- Password support for encrypted PDF documents
- Printing, text extraction and general PDF manipulation when also using Debenu Quick PDF Library
Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. 32-bit and 64-bit.
Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit.