Unity VR Development
English | SKU: 02360 | 2016-06-01 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1.5 hr | 1.56 GB
eLearning | +Working Files
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based Unity VR Development video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Unity VR Development training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Unity VR Development subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Unity VR Development tutorial, online or offline… so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
This course covers all the steps required to create a Unity 3D scene and deploy it as a virtual reality scene. You'll learn about the Unity game engine, who uses it, and the distinctions between the GoogleVR, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus virtual reality platforms.
The course uses a project approach where the learner builds an actual city scene in 3D and then deploys it as a virtual reality scene ready for viewing.
* Learn to use the Unity v5 game engine for VR
* Understand how to create 3D scenes and deploy them as VR scenes
* Master split screen stereo 3D VR deployment
* Practice object creation, scene assembling, and VR controller implementation
* Build an actual 3D street scene and deploy it as a VR scene
* Learn VR deployment for GoogleVR, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus
Robert Wiebe is a Unity 3D VR expert and trainer with more than 30 years of experience in designing, implementing, and testing software. A former Motorola Mobility systems engineer, he now runs Robert Wiebe Consulting in Vancouver, B.C. He is author of the O'Reilly titles Hands-on Game Development with Unity V5, Learning Unity 3D, Advanced Unity 3D Game Development, and Unity iOS Essentials.