Focal Press - Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Photographers
Martin Evening’s Adobe Photoshop for Photographers titles have become classic reference sources for photographers at all skill levels. Whether you are an accomplished user or just starting out, the Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Photographers book contains a wealth of practical advice, hints and tips to help you achieve professional-looking results.
The accompanying DVD contains a Photoshop for Photographers Help Guide. This is supplied in a web browser format that you can either run from the DVD or copy to your computer hard disk for off-line viewing. The Help Guide contains a complete guide to all the tools and panels in Photoshop as well as other items in the program. It is like having an off-line manual with which to learn more about what each Photoshop tool and palette does. The guide also provides 120 minutes of movie tutorials, which compliment some of the step-by-step examples that were shown in the book. The disk also has over 100 demo images, plus supplementary PDF chapters on Digital Capture, Sharpening scanned images, Color management and Photoshop shortcuts, plus demo versions of PhotoKit plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop CS4 in Mac and PC formats.
01. The New Photoshop CS4 Interface 11:52
02. Camera Raw Basic adjustments 19:02
03. Camera Raw sharpening 16:45
04. Camera Raw localized adjustments 8:55
05. Adjustments and Masks panels 11:13
06. Content-aware scaling 9:28
07. Color Range masking 7:40
08. Depth of field blending 4:36
09. Creating panoramas with Photomerge 10:18
10. Black and white adjustments 12:03
11. Preparing images for print 13:09