Duration 4h Project Files Included MP4
Title: InfiniteSkills – Introduction to Autodesk Fusion 360 Training
The creators of a new type of urban bike, the makers of a sustainable lighting solution, and a bunch of kids in the Bronx who invented a scooter mounted cell phone charger. These are some of the design types who use Autodesk Fusion 360, a cloud-based industrial and mechanical 3D design tool, to realize their visions.
Fusion 360 was developed for small start-up companies who want a more advanced solution than Autodesk 123D, but don’t need or cannot invest in a more sophisticated modeling product like Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks. Render your 3D know-how from rank beginner to confident practitioner in this intro course from Autodesk expert Mike Thomas.
* Learn to create “smart” 3D models using Autodesk Fusion 360
* Understand installation, subscription, and the interface
* Master the differences between solids, surfaces, and sculpting
* Explore the materials library and how to change the appearance of a 3D model
* Practice building 3D parametric bodies and sculpting freeform models
* Understand bodies, components, joints, and how to create assemblies of parts
* Learn how to share your files in the cloud, collaborate with a team, and export to a 3D printer
Mike Thomas actively contributes to Florida-based Design & Motion blog where they share their knowledge and expertise on a wide range of technological and industry happenings. He spent the first twelve years of his career as an Application Specialist for Autodesk and currently works as a Technical Services Manager for PMP, an industrial equipment manufacturer. He is a graduate of the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology.