《独自一人（The Solus Project）》是Hourences, Grip Games制作的一款第一人称单人生存冒险游戏。故事发生在地球处在毁灭的边缘，作为人类最后的希望，同时被滞留在一个荒无人烟的外星星球上，玩家必须在苛刻的自然环境中生存下来，并找到方法向地球家园发出求救信号。
A single player exploration driven adventure with survival elements, set on a mysterious and seemingly uninhabited alien planet. Survive through exploration, and unlock the mysteries of Gliese-6143-C. From the creators of “Unmechanical” and successor to “The Ball”.
Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity’s last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony. After years of space travel disaster strikes however, and your ship is destroyed when approaching the planet…
With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone… you are completely and utterly alone…
Desperately you look for a way of phoning home, but as you explore the seemingly desolate planet, you uncover the dark secrets buried within the depths. In this otherworldly odyssey you uncover mystery upon mystery as you try to survive the harsh climate.
- Explore – Unlock the depths of the uncharted planet, and discover the secrets buried deep below. Delve into huge cave systems and tombs and uncover over 200 secrets.
- Handcrafted – 10 large entirely handcrafted levels to explore. Explore and puzzle your way through 5 islands and 5 large tombs/caves.
- Atmosphere – Atmosphere rich environment that is fully dynamic. An alien day and night cycle and a dynamic weather system that calculates everything from temperature, wind, humidity, cloud coverage impact on the climate and so on. It handles ocean tides. Plants respond to the climate. Storms form. Earthquakes happen.
- Survive – Survive the extreme climate, tornadoes, storms, meteors, lightning, and not least the dark secrets buried beneath the surface.
- VR – Supports Vive and Oculus, including room space and motion controllers. Explore the huge world start to end in VR! (*Some VR features are still in development – see notes at the bottom for info)
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Publisher: Teotl Studios
Developer: Hourences , Grip Games