e-on software, the leader in 3D Digital Nature technologies, has released update of VUE xStream 2015.2. This software offers professional CG artists a complete toolset for creating and rendering exceptionally rich and realistic natural environments in 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D and Softimage.
The improvements in VUE 2015 are expansive: from faster rendering, improved overall performance, a new non-photo-realistic renderer, a redesigned interface that users can customize to their liking, a new displacement mapping engine and more.
There are also a number of features making it ideal for all production environments, including easy exchange of data with ZBrush, support for Alembic and Disney's PTex, and tighter integration with compositing pipelines.
Here is a shortlist of some of the important new features included in VUE 2015:
- High-amplitude displacement mapping
- Faster rendering
- Non-Photo-Real engine analyzes renders like an artist to create stylized artwork
- Generate Ambient Occlusion passes(VUE xStream only)
- Energy Conservative AntiAliasing
- Exchange geometry with ZBrush using GoZ
- Import and export scenes, objects or camera paths as Alembic
- Export materials using the Ptex standard(VUE xStream only)
- Horizontal and vertical film offsets
- Export Rocks and baked HyperBlobs
- Reorganize the layout of the interface at will
- Fast content browser with large previews, search and more
- Double-sided materials
- Auto-scale clouds with altitude
- Modulate Spectral clouds sharpness using a function graph
VUE xStream 2015 is compatible with the following renderers:
- 3ds Max 2010 to 2015: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites), V-Ray
- Maya 2010 to 2015: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites), V-Ray, Maya Software
- Softimage 2010 to 2015: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites)
- Cinema 4D R12 to R16: native renderer
- LightWave 9.6 to 2015: native renderer
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments (VUE, PlantFactory, CloudFactory Ozone and Carbon Scatter), as well as real-time immersive visualization tools for Architecture and GeoDesign (LumenRT). Offering a wide array of Digital Nature products and applications, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
Name: Vue xStream
Version: 2015.2 AVX Build 7679
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 1.2 Gb