Legacy Family Tree Deluxe 8.x | 65.2 Mb
Legacy Family Tree is one of the best genealogy programs on the market today. This program is the cost-effective solution for anyone looking for an excellent records management and reporting program.
? Map Your Ancestors Around the World - Using Microsoft® Bing?, Legacy will automatically pinpoint and plot important locations in ancestors? lives from within Legacy. See 3?D, satellite and bird?s eye images of where your ancestors lived. Now it is easy to track your ancestor?s migration.
? Create Beautiful Wall Charts - Create stunning graphical charts - ancestor, descendant, fan, hourglass, bow tie, and even DNA charts. See and share your ancestors? pictures in ways that the whole family can enjoy. Use our chart printing service to print large charts on bond, presentation, glossy or matte canvas finishes.
? Cite Your Sources With New Templates - The new Legacy SourceWriter? will help you prepare properly formatted sources regardless of your expertise. Simply fill in the fields and Legacy creates the footnotes, endnotes, and bibliography for you, following industry standards. Sourcing has never been so easy!
? Interview Center - Legacy has the perfect questions to interview your family. Choose from hundreds of carefully pre-written interview questions and memory triggers to help you capture their memories before it is too late, or write your own questions to be included.
Legacy Family Tree 7.5 Deluxe Edition adds the following features that the Standard Edition does not have. Click on the appropriate links to read the details about each new feature:
1. Mapping - Use Microsoft Bing to automatically pinpoint and plot important locations in ancestors? lives from within Legacy. See 3-D, satellite and bird?s eye images of where your ancestors lived. Now it is easy to track your ancestor?s migration.
2. Wall Charts - Experience the enjoyment of showing off your family tree by producing stunning full-color wall charts - ancestor, descendant, fan, hourglass, bow tie, and even DNA charts. Use them for your next family reunion or for a deserving wall in your home.
3. SourceWriter - Cite your sources easily and correctly with the new SourceWriter. SourceWriter makes it simple for you to select the correct input screen so that you enter all the pieces needed to correctly cite any source of information in the thousands of formats that exist for them. The information you enter is correctly and precisely formatted to match the genealogy industry standards for source citations when printing footnotes, endnotes, and bibliographies. Multiple citations for an event can be combined into one paragraph, thus avoiding a long string of superscripted numbers within the report body.
4. Interview Reports - Choose from over 1,200 carefully pre-written interview questions and memory triggers to help you capture your family?s memories before it is too late.
5. Guided Setup Wizard - Getting started with Legacy is even easier now. The new guided setup wizard takes you by the hand and guides you through the setup process in an easy-to-understand way.
6. New Relationship Calculator - See how any two people are connected, not only through direct blood relationships but also by marriage. A person might be the "great-grandfather of the wife of your 2nd great-grandnephew. You can also specify how many of these non-blood relationships you want to see.
7. More Powerful Searching - Searching your Legacy data is easier than ever before. You can now search for individuals that are missing parts of names, birth or death information, marriage information and much more. You can also search for missing source citations as you document your family files.
8. Now Attach Any Document to Individuals and Marriages - Along with attaching pictures, sounds, and video to individuals, events, locations, and sources, you can now also attach any other kind of document (PDFs, Word files, etc.).
9. Enhanced Backups - Legacy can now backup your family file and multimedia files at the same time, making it easier to transfer everything to another computer.
10. Edit Records from the "Used By" Lists - All of the master lists in Legacy have an option to view the individuals who use the items in the list. You can now edit those individuals right from the list instead of having to exit the list and edit them separately.
11. Standardization Tips - New alerts will appear if something questionable has been entered in the Individual's Information screen. This helps users keep their data standardized. The Standardization Tips comply with Getting it Right.
12. Privacy - enhanced privacy options ensure that only the information you want to share will be visible to others.
13. Best Fit Child Columns - The new Best Fit option in the Family View expands or contracts the child list columns to fit the number of children for the current couple. No more trying to guess the optimum number of child columns. Legacy does it for you.
Home Page - http://www.legacyfamilytree.com