CSC Fastrak 2014 version 188.8.131.52 | 421.8 mb
CSC, a leading structural software developer, announced the release of Fastrak 2014, ideal for designing steel buildings of any size or complexity. Produce concise documentation including drawings, calculations and quantities. Fastrak 15 is a significant upgrade with many completely new features.
- Design any simple or complex steel building with speed and ease
- Work with real physical objects such as beams, columns and slabs
- Choose from British Standards (BS), Eurocodes (EC) or US design codes
- Save time with features such as automated wind loading, composite design and web openings
- Quickly assess design alternatives to establish the most cost-effective solution
- Produce clear and concise documentation including drawings and calculations
- Handle project changes easily and efficiently
- Synchronise with leading BIM platforms such as Autodesk Revit
- Integrate with Fastrak Connection Design and Fastrak Portal Frame modules
Fastrak 15 What's new: Fastrak_15_Whats_New.pdf
We’ve been developing innovative structural software and providing technical support to structural engineers for over 35 years. Thousands of engineers across the globe choose CSC software for their structural design calculations, general analysis, and steel and concrete building design, making us the industry standard in many countries worldwide.
As an award winning company, we supply both small and large businesses from our regional offices in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, UK and USA.
Name: CSC Fastrak 2014
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 421.8 mb
Download Firedrive and 百度云