Harrison Mixbus v2.5.0 (Win / Mac OS X / Linux) | 187 MB
Mixbus is a full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with "True Analog Mixing"™: a combination of Harrison's world-renowned sound and features in an affordable, knob-per-function interface. Mixbus provides professional-level features to import or record an unlimited number of audio tracks to your computer, edit them, and mix them together. You can use Mixbus to record your band, mix a record, make a podcast, or edit the audio for your video.
• Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison's renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
• DSP sounds based on Harrison's world-renowned analog and digital mixing console experience.
• Precision algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing.
• Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, each with unlimited plugins, sends, and hardware inserts. (limited only by CPU speed)
• Phase, Input trim, High-pass Filter, Sweepable 3-band EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every track.
• 8 Stereo Mix Buses featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
• Stereo Master Bus that features Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiter.
• Automatic plugin delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression without time misalignment.
• Comprehensive "at-a-glance" metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
• Extensive DAW features via the Ardour Digital Audio Workstation, refined by Harrison engineers to be smooth and stable.
• Industry standard plugin support: Mixbus loads VST plugins on Windows, AudioUnit plugins on OSX, and LV2 plugins on all platforms.
• Industry standard audio I/O support: Mixbus uses ASIO/Directsound on Windows, CoreAudio on OSX, and JACK on Linux.