LinPlug SaxLab v2.1.8 Mac OS X | 558 MB
SaxLab comes with a wide range of high-quality soundsets for bass, baritone, tenor, alto and soprano saxophone and an effects section that includes a specialized chorus and reverb, as well as extensive real-time modulation options. Special attention has been paid to making the performance controls as rich and responsive as possible, so that the instrument can be realistically played. SaxLab is the result of many years of investigation and programming. It uses not one technology, but a very carefully balanced mixture of various techniques, to obtain the most realistic sax sound you can get from a virtual instrument. Authenticy, Expression and Variation is a must to obtain believable sax sounds. Better test SaxLab yourself.
• Many different sound sets for the various saxophone instruments
• Monophonic with “real sax” behaviour
• Adjustable mix of the “Air” layer, the “Keys” layer and the main tonal layer
• User-definable, velocity-sensitive amplitude envelope
• Tonal characteristics of the instrument’s overall sound can be defined by the user
• Real-time control of the instrument’s amplitude, brightness, the amount of room and the “roaring” of the sound.
• Three modes of mono performance: Legato, Retrigger and Alternate
• Separate control of Up/Down Pitch Bend and Scoop
• Adjustable pitch, air and body frequency deviation per note
• Envelope, LFO and MIDI-controlled vibrato and tremolo
• Specialized stereo chorus and stereo reverb effects
• Full Micro Tuning capability (loads TUN files)
• MidiLearn available for every control
• Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with the song