New puzzle game Quell Memento for Android is released by P2P. Enjoy!
Description: Forget the world. Fall in love with this enchanting zen puzzler! Set within an old abandoned house, the player restores order to the jumbled memories of the last occupant, and in doing so embarks on a haunting journey of self-discovery and reflection. Suitable for all ages, this is an experience that will stay with you long after you put it down. PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. On Kindle Fire, you can configure parental controls from the device Settings menu, and then selecting Parental Controls. On Android devices, you can configure in-app purchasing parental controls from the settings menu within the Amazon Appstore.
- Over 140 cunningly crafted puzzles!
- Over 20 secret bonus levels!
- Hidden collectibles to discover!
- Perfectly balanced difficulty curve!
- New soundtrack by composer Steven Cravis
- Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
- Also supports Xperia Play, Nyko and Moga controllers
- Leaderboards and Achievements, powered by Google Play Services
- Cloud saves (when logged into Google in-game)
Release name: Quell.Memento.v1.00.Android-P2P
Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
Size: 45.009 MB
Links: Google Play |