HOFA-Plugins HOFA IQ-Comp v2.0.4 | 8.9 MB
Everyone who is longing for a new way and simply the best compression for vocals, drums, bass and mastering won't be able to avoid this plugin. We equipped a compressor with intelligence to achieve perfect results for all sorts of audio material. No matter if vocals, drums or other instruments: The HOFA IQ-Comp permanently adjusts all the relevant settings to fit the musical needs. Therefore it delivers the sonically best compression, depending on your settings.
Beyond all that, this is the world's only compressor that is able to link the gain reduction with the integrated equalizer if needed.
This feature allows you to boost e.g. the bass frequencies of the singer at the loudest parts and allows you to use completely new EQ variants depending on the compressors gain reduction e.g. while compressing drums.
• compressor with supremely intelligent/adaptive attack-, release- und ratio-settings
• new in V2 adaptive AUTO-mode
• new in V2 two compression modes, CALM & ROUGH
• simple handling, concise representation
• optimized for maximum compression with minimal artifacts (in your face & classic 80's British console buss compressor sound)
• mono, stereo, dual mono, MS (Lat Vert) operation modes, sidechaining and parallel-compression
• new in V2 look-ahead for compression to catch transient
• innovative link-up of gain reduction with the two onboard EQs
• allows precise equalisation according to the compressor's gain reduction
• arbitrary shelving and peak filters can be used on the FlavorEQs
• new in V2 Flavor presets for quick results in the most common applications
• EQ look ahead function for maximum transient punch
• new in V2 sidechain filter for controlled compression without pumping
• innovative level & frequency reduction display for ideal optical control
• changeable plugin window size
• "set as default" preset
• supports all common sample frequencies
• PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
The HOFA IQ-Comp provides for:
• a very dense vocal- and drum sound without technical artifacts
• simple realisation of "warm", "colourful" or simply novel and experimental compression sounds
• new in V2 stable and transient rich drum sounds even when played very dynamically
• "triggered EQ" when mixing real drums:
• e.g. while processing the snare track the hihat remains gentle even if a lot of high frequencies are added
• subtle to heavy dynamic processing, if necessary linked with precise to radical EQing
• many innovative and accurate intervention options during mastering by use of CompLinkEqs in conjunction with MS processing, parallel compression, look ahead ...
• new in V2 ahead compression combined with oversampled clipping for high loudness when mastering rock and pop
• new in V2 controlled compression without pumping due to two sidechain filters
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1u7ISA 密码: unxu